The new prepaid provider Tune Talk is now LIVE! This is another Tony Fernandes project with Jason Lo taking reigns to run this arm. Tune Talk will be riding on the Celcom network and will be carrying the prefix 010.
If you are the highest calls, you can win a Air Asia e-voucher worth 1Million ringgit and every customer receives a RM100k accident insurance absolutely free!! Not bad for a launch promo ha!
The Tune Talk website is now live so go check it out!
PRODUCT INFORMATION Read More
Seen this logo around?? I saw a whole wall filled with it across the road my office today and was wondering whats this?? Guess what? Happy is the “Air Asia” of mobile pre-paid!! Thats right! Its the latest pre-paid provider to hit our shores! Its a no frill network and giving the consumer lower cost of calls and im sure it will apeal to a certain market who just want to make calls/SMS and nothing more!
- Only RM0.99 per call, no matter how long you talk
- Only RM0.01 per second up to 99 seconds
- Only RM0.10 per SMS to anyone
- 60 days validity with any reload
The Happy deal works for calls and SMS to all local numbers, all the time. And the best part is: there are no hidden charges
Wanna get Happy? It’s easy!
- Just click here to order your Happy Starter Pack now and we’ll deliver it to your doorstep for free within 3 working days.
- Call 014-3456789 and talk to one of our Happy Team to order a Happy Starter Pack and it’ll also be delivered to you for free within 3 working days.
- Happy will be visiting your neighbourhood Giant Hypermarket soon and you can pick one up from one of your Happy crew. Click here to see when they’ll be near you.
Happy’s Official Site