Now this is something special! This was something that started to demonstrate that creative and simple solutions can bring powerful social transformation to the poorest communities. What started at Paraguay is now making beautiful music with trash, yes actual trash.
Recommend you watch the below video, its special!
The brand spanking new Windows 8 is around the corner in most places. In some countries it’s already available. If you are like me and your company was running on the very heavy and very slow Windows Vista or XP till recently Windows 7 was introduced and feels like it’s a new machine all together, the world is moving fast!
While it might be a long shot till your company gets you on Windows 8, it’s perhaps a good time to upgrade your home pc if you might be in the market for one. If you are still sceptical, it’s a good idea to test drive Win 8 on your existing PC.
Install Win8 developer preview on a virtual box which will give you an opportunity to test the new operating system out without wiping out your existing OS
Oracle VM VirtualBox
Windows 8 Developer Preview ISO file (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows Live ID (for best testing experience, sign up here if you don’t have one)
Internet Connection (for best testing experience)
For detail instruction on how to get this done, check THIS out.
I have tested it out for a few days now and i must say that it’s a different experience from what we are used too but a change that I could get used too very easily. Windows just got pimped!
I love my ginger and knew that it had some good value in it but never knew what it was good for. Ginger gives you that feel good feeling when you are feeling a little under the weather but below are 11 benefits of ginger that you probably didn’t know.
- Maintains Normal Blood Circulation. Ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever, and excessive sweat.
- Remedies Motion Sickness. Ginger is a known effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness. The exact reason is unknown, but in a study of naval cadets, those given ginger powder suffered less.
- Improves absorption. Ginger improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body. It does this by stimulating gastric and pancreatic enzyme secretion.
- Cold and Flu Prevention. Ginger has been used for thousands of years as a natural treatment for colds and flu around Asia. The University of Maryland Medical Center states that to treat cold and flu symptoms in adults, steep 2 tbsp. of freshly shredded or chopped ginger root in hot water, two to three times a day
- Combats Stomach Discomfort. Ginger is ideal in assisting digestion, thereby improving food absorption and avoiding possible stomach ache. Ginger appears to reduce inflammation in a similar way to aspirin and ibuprofen
- Colon Cancer Prevention. A study at the University of Minnesota found that ginger may slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation. Ginger contains some of the most potent anti-inflammatory fighting substances known and is a natural powerful painkiller.
- Fights Common Respiratory Problems. If you’re suffering from common respiratory diseases such as a cough, ginger aids in expanding your lungs and loosening up phlegm because it is a natural expectorant that breaks down and removes mucus.. That way you can quickly recover from difficulty in breathing.
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment. Ginger powder induces cell death in ovarian cancer cells.
- Strengthens Immunity. Ginger helps improve the immune system. Consuming a little bit ginger a day can help foil potential risk of a stroke by inhibiting fatty deposits from the arteries. It also decreases bacterial infections in the stomach, and helps battle a bad cough and throat irritation.
- Combats Morning Sickness. Ginger has demonstrated a success rate of 75 percent in curing morning sickness and stomach flu.
Source : Lifehack
After the launch of the Nikon D600, its now Canon’s turn with the announcement of the new 6D Full Frame camera. This new units are what a lot are calling models which fit into the Prosumer range. Now its available for the enthusiast to experience what the PRO’s have been enjoying all these years .
The Canon EOS 6D uses a 20.2 Megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor which is powered by a Digic 5+ processor. Find out more about the 6D HERE
The official price of the Canon EOS 6D in America or S$2,899 US$2,099 with EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM. It’s expected to be sold in Malaysia at about $6500 (body only) and about $8900 (with lens)
Looks like a very tempting proposition, cant wait to get my hands on it when its available locally.
Ever wondered how camera lenses are made? Makes you wonder for the money you dish out, what is behind the process. Check out this video by Canon that shows you just that! Such a precise process with almost no margin for error!